tinyML Trailblazers Series on May 4, 2022 “tinyML Success Stories with Thierry Moreau”

We held our next tinyML Talks webcast. Thierry Moreau from OctoML presented tinyML Success Stories with Thierry Moreau on May 4, 2022.

In addition to popular tinyML Talks (which are deeply technical in nature), we are excited to start new webcast series, tinyML Trailblazers, uncovering Success Stories in the tinyML World.

As tinyML continues its strong growth, there are more and more inspirational stories to be shared with the Community by its “movers & shakers”. These monthly LIVE and INTERACTIVE tinyML events will bring tinyML Masterminds, those who pioneer the field and make a significant impact, in an informal conversation/interview hosted by Dr. Chris Rowen, a renown Silicon Valley technologist and entrepreneur, and a tinyML innovator. They will share their stories of developing game changing tinyML technologies and innovations, applications, products and companies, as well as setting new research directions and revealing future vision.

Our next guest will be Thierry Moreau, co-founder and VP Technology Partnerships at OctoML.

Thierry is a co-founder of Seattle-based startup OctoML, where he spends his time building a platform to automate the deployment of machine learning models to a multitude of cloud, edge and IoT systems. Thierry got his Ph.D. from University of Washington where he spent his time building up Apache TVM, a now widely-used open source deep learning compiler. His research aimed to facilitate hardware-software co-design by introducing a complete open source deep learning stack (TVM+VTA) comprising a deep learning compiler and a modular hardware accelerator design. Today he focuses on extending the TVM framework to better support NPU type co-processors on edge systems, including microcontrollers.

=========================

Watch on YouTube:
Thierry Moreau

Download presentation slides:
Thierry Moreau

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread and keep the conversation going!

Thanks for this interesting information!

Another problem arose as mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development I moved from a design agency building websites for small- to medium-sized businesses, to larger in-house teams where I worked across a suite of related sites. In those roles I started to work much more with reusable components.

very impressive conversation!