tinyML Talks on September 23, 2022 “BuildingTinyML applications with Silicon Labs EFR32MG24 wireless SoC platform” by Andrew Halstead from Silicon Labs

We held our next tinyML Talks webcast. Andrew Halstead from Silicon Labs presented BuildingTinyML applications with Silicon Labs EFR32MG24 wireless SoC platform on September 23, 2022.

This presentation/walk through will be an introduction on how to get an embedded ML application running on our latest wireless SoC, the MG24. Through use of our Eclipse-based IDE, Simplicity Studio v5, I will be going through the steps required, and well as covering some of the supporting tools that will aid you in this journey.

My name is Andrew Halstead and I am a Senior Field Applications Engineer at Silicon Labs. I have been at the company for 4 years, and have been in the semiconductor industry for 15. My background is in standards-based wireless protocols, in particular BLE and WiFi, although more recently I have been involved in embedded security and AI/ML.

=========================

Watch on YouTube:
Andrew Halstead

Download presentation slides:
Andrew Halstead

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread and keep the conversation going!