We held our next tinyML Talks webcast. Daniele Gamba from AISent Srl, Stefano Costa from Bluewind and Mirco Piccin from FabLab Castelfranco Veneto presented Industrial automation with tiny computer vision systems / tinyml business opportunities in Italy / tinyml with Arduino on October 29, 2021.
• Welcome and Introduction to TinyML Foundation from Italy branch committee’s members (10 mins)
• Introducing the panel (5 min)
• Panelist 1, Daniele Gamba CEO AISent: industrial automation with tiny computer vision systems (20 mins)
• Panelist 2, Stefano Costa R&D Director and Co-Founder Bluewind: tinyml business opportunities in Italy + audio recognition on STM32 demo (20 mins)
• Mirko Piccin founder FabLab Castelfranco: demo tinyml with Arduino (15 mins)
• Q&A (20 mins)
• Networking and happy hour (30 mins)
“Deploying tinyml to industrial equipments to increase processes efficiency: signal processing for predictive maintenance”
CEO and Co-Founder
“Tinyml: opportunities for Italian manufacturing firms”
Director of Engineering and Co-founder
“Computer Vision on Arduino Portenta”
Maker and co-founder
FabLab Castelfranco Veneto
CEO and Co-Founder of AISent Srl. Active in the field of tinyml since he was working at the MS dissertation at the department of Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Bergamo. In the last years he led growth and innovation at AISent delivering customized AI applications in the field of computer vision and signal processing.
Director of Engineering and Co-founder at Bluewind, a consulting firm for embedded systems design. He worked in industry and consulting: today he leads the R&D team at Bluewind and enables the company to design and deliver innovative software to customers. Stefano’s main interests are Cybersecurity, Artificial intelligence and Functional Safety for embedded systems.
Maker | co-founder at FabLab Castelfranco Veneto | Professor at University of San Marino. Mirko Piccin is a tech enthusiast: expert of IoT and connected devices. At FabLab Castelfranco he provides fast prototyping equipment and technologies to enable companies and makers to conceive new products in a sustainable manner. His expertise spans from embedded systems design to 3D printing.
Watch on YouTube:
Daniele Gamba / Stefano Costa / Mirco Piccin
Feel free to ask your questions on this thread and keep the conversation going!